How to factory reset XOLO Q610s? How to wipe all data in XOLO Q610s? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Q610s? How to restore defaults in XOLO Q610s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Q610s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO Q610s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the Android Robot picture pops up.
- Press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Up.
- In this mode select "yes" and confirm with Volume Up.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
How to Hard Reset XOLO Q610S - video