How to factory reset XOLO Q700? How to wipe all data in XOLO Q700? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Q700? How to restore defaults in XOLO Q700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Q700. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XOLO Q700 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589W-M core will run faster.
- First of all, turn your cell phone off by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards you should press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for several seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android logo in front of you.
- Tnehn press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Xolo q700 hard reset - video