How to factory reset XOLO Win Q900s? How to wipe all data in XOLO Win Q900s? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Win Q900s? How to restore defaults in XOLO Win Q900s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Win Q900s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your XOLO Win Q900s will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off your cell phone.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the phone vibrates release Power button and keep holding the Volume Down key.
- You should release held key when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ALLVIEW W1i - how to bypass Lock Screen Pattern - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW W1i - wipe your device by Factory Reset - video