Hard Reset XTOUCH X710
How to factory reset XTOUCH X710? How to wipe all data in XTOUCH X710? How to bypass screen lock in XTOUCH X710? How to restore defaults in XTOUCH X710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XTOUCH X710. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XTOUCH X710 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Power off your tablet.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5-6 seconds.
- Now you will see 3 options.
- To select Recovery mode press Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to select.
- When you see Adnroid logo, then press Home button to enter to Recovery.
- From the menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Left soft key to confirm.
- Then select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait to finish operation.