Hard Reset XTOUCH X808
How to factory reset XTOUCH X808? How to wipe all data in XTOUCH X808? How to bypass screen lock in XTOUCH X808? How to restore defaults in XTOUCH X808?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XTOUCH X808. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your XTOUCH X808 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- Switch off your device.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5-6 seconds.
- Then you will see 3 options.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to select.
- Next if you see Adnroid logo, then press Home button to enter to Recovery.
- Select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Left soft key to accept.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
Hard Reset (XTOUCH X808)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.