Hard Reset YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1"
How to factory reset YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1"? How to wipe all data in YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1"? How to bypass screen lock in YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1"? How to restore defaults in YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1" will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1" off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Within a few seconds your tablet shuts down, and then you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to restart your tablet by selecting option "reboot system now".
- Your YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1" will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (YASHI YP1119 YPAD 10,1")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.