How to factory reset YEZZ Andy 4EI2? How to wipe all data in YEZZ Andy 4EI2? How to bypass screen lock in YEZZ Andy 4EI2? How to restore defaults in YEZZ Andy 4EI2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YEZZ Andy 4EI2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your YEZZ Andy 4EI2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Release Power button but hold Volume Up button until you do not see Android robot logo, then realise all buttons.
- Press and hold the Power button once and you will see normal recovery menu with options to select.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button and then click Volume Up key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press the Volume Up button on "reboot system now".
- Great job.
Como hacer un reinicio de fabrica al celular Yezz Andy 5EI (Hard reset) - video
HARD RESET YEZZ ANDY 5E LTE ( Método Recovery Mode / Restaurar / Resetear ) - video
yezz andy 5ei dual sim hard reset - video