How to factory reset YEZZ Andy 5E5? How to wipe all data in YEZZ Andy 5E5? How to bypass screen lock in YEZZ Andy 5E5? How to restore defaults in YEZZ Andy 5E5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YEZZ Andy 5E5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your YEZZ Andy 5E5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the YEZZ logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Click the Power key once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
HARD RESET YEZZ ANDY 5E LTE ( Método Recovery Mode / Restaurar / Resetear ) - video