How to factory reset YEZZ Andy 5T? How to wipe all data in YEZZ Andy 5T? How to bypass screen lock in YEZZ Andy 5T? How to restore defaults in YEZZ Andy 5T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YEZZ Andy 5T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your YEZZ Andy 5T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off YEZZ Andy 5T by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the YEZZ logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Now press the Power button once.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
HARD RESET YEZZ ANDY 5E LTE ( Método Recovery Mode / Restaurar / Resetear ) - video