Hard Reset YEZZ Sfera
How to factory reset YEZZ Sfera? How to wipe all data in YEZZ Sfera? How to bypass screen lock in YEZZ Sfera? How to restore defaults in YEZZ Sfera?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YEZZ Sfera. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your YEZZ Sfera will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly switch off the mobile by holding the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Release Power button but hold Volume Up button until you do not see Android robot logo, then realise all buttons.
- Press and hold the Power button once and you will see normal recovery menu with options to select.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button and then click Volume Up key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press the Volume Up button on "reboot system now".
- Great work.
Como hacer un reinicio de fabrica al celular Yezz Andy 5EI (Hard reset) - video
HARD RESET YEZZ ANDY 5E LTE ( Método Recovery Mode / Restaurar / Resetear ) - video
yezz andy 5ei dual sim hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work