Hard Reset YOTAPHONE C9660
How to factory reset YOTAPHONE C9660? How to wipe all data in YOTAPHONE C9660? How to bypass screen lock in YOTAPHONE C9660? How to restore defaults in YOTAPHONE C9660?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset YOTAPHONE C9660. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your YOTAPHONE C9660 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T cores will run faster.
How to hard reset YOTAPHONE C9660
- At the very beginning hold down the Power to make your phone powered off.
- At this step, you have to hold down there to steps: Power and Volume down.
- Then you have to release the Volume button but still hold the Power until the Factory mode opens.
- Then, using Volume buttons for moving and Power key to select, you have to select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Then confirm your decision choosing "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Now you should choose "Reboot system now" to enter into the system
- Great! Now you have to wait about 5 minutes, your phone will ready to use after the boot.
- Firstly you should switch on your smartphone.
- Afterward, open Settings, scroll down and tap Backup & reset.
- Then you have to select Factory data reset.
- Now you ought to take the decision, are you really want to erase all your data, and if yes, twice choose Reset phone.
- Now you have to wait for about 5 minutes, your phone will reboot.
- Great! Your phone is completely ready to use!
How to do a hard reset on YOTAPHONE C9660? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.