If you forget your password on YOTAPHONE C9660 what can you do to log back in?
Sometimes we forget important things like card number, phone number, or PIN Code for your YOTAPHONE C9660. Thankfully we can solve this last situation easily just follow those few steps written below and you will be able to log to the YOTAPHONE C9660 with your Google Account password. If you don't remember the Gmail password either we have prepared some alternative methods to log into YOTAPHONE C9660 without code/pattern.
First option - If you have a Google Account, you remember the password to it and you have an Internet connection. You can perform the following steps:
- The system should alert you after having typed it wrong password five times.
- Wait for about 30 seconds and try typing it again.
- In the left corner of the unlock interface, there should be "Forgotten the password". Click it.
- Now input your Google Account password and the YOTAPHONE C9660 should be unlocked.
- You can also Hard Reset YOTAPHONE C9660 using Android Recovery Mode.
- Alternatively use Google Find My Device app to unlock YOTAPHONE C9660 without PIN or pattern.
How do i take the screen lock off YOTAPHONE C9660 if i forgot the code? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on