How to Factory Reset YOTAPHONE C9660?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in YOTAPHONE C9660. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from YOTAPHONE C9660.
As a result your Android 4.2 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 1800.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in YOTAPHONE C9660 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset YOTAPHONE C9660
- Firstly you should switch on your smartphone.
- Afterward, open Settings, scroll down and tap Backup & reset.
- Then you have to select Factory data reset.
- Now you ought to take the decision, are you really want to erase all your data, and if yes, twice choose Reset phone.
- Now you have to wait for about 5 minutes, your phone will reboot.
- Great! Your phone is completely ready to use!
How to factory reset YOTAPHONE C9660? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.