How to factory reset YU Ace? How to wipe all data in YU Ace? How to bypass screen lock in YU Ace? How to restore defaults in YU Ace?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YU Ace. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your YU Ace will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WW core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together until Android icon pops up.
- From Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Factory Hard Reset YU Yuphoria YU5010 - video