How to factory reset YU Yuphoria YU 6000? How to wipe all data in YU Yuphoria YU 6000? How to bypass screen lock in YU Yuphoria YU 6000? How to restore defaults in YU Yuphoria YU 6000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YU Yuphoria YU 6000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your YU Yuphoria YU 6000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding down the Power button and selecting Power Off.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see an YU Yuphoria icon.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be compltede as soon as the YU Yuphoria Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job!. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Factory Hard Reset YU Yuphoria YU5010 - video