Hard Reset YU Yuphoria YU5010
How to factory reset YU Yuphoria YU5010? How to wipe all data in YU Yuphoria YU5010? How to bypass screen lock in YU Yuphoria YU5010? How to restore defaults in YU Yuphoria YU5010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset YU Yuphoria YU5010. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your YU Yuphoria YU5010 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone by pressing the Power button and selecting Power Off.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an YU Yuphoria icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be compltede as soon as the YU Yuphoria Welcome Panel pops up.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset YU Yuphoria YU5010 - Bypass Lock Screen / Factory Reset by Recovery Mode - video
How to Factory Hard Reset YU Yuphoria YU5010 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.