Hard Reset ZAYDO Pulse
How to factory reset ZAYDO Pulse? How to wipe all data in ZAYDO Pulse? How to bypass screen lock in ZAYDO Pulse? How to restore defaults in ZAYDO Pulse?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZAYDO Pulse. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZAYDO Pulse will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your ZAYDO Pulse, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for a few seconds till your smartphone turns off, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot displayed on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your ZAYDO Pulse will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.