Hard Reset ZDK E78
How to factory reset ZDK E78? How to wipe all data in ZDK E78? How to bypass screen lock in ZDK E78? How to restore defaults in ZDK E78?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ZDK E78. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your ZDK E78 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ZDK E78
- At the start, press on the Touch-sensitive button to wake up the screen on your device.
- Then press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see System on the screen.
- Next, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Now press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see the Reset option on the screen.
- After that press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm and reset your ZDK E78.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Amazing work!
How to do a hard reset on ZDK E78? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.