Hard Reset ZDK F64
How to factory reset ZDK F64? How to wipe all data in ZDK F64? How to bypass screen lock in ZDK F64? How to restore defaults in ZDK F64?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ZDK F64. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your ZDK F64 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ZDK F64
- In the beginning, press on the Touch-sensitive button to wake up the screen on your device.
- Then press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see More on the screen.
- Next, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Now press on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see the Reset option on the screen.
- After that press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm and reset your ZDK F64.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Nicely done!
How to do a hard reset on ZDK F64? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.