How to factory reset ZEN M80? How to wipe all data in ZEN M80? How to bypass screen lock in ZEN M80? How to restore defaults in ZEN M80?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZEN M80. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ZEN M80 will be as new and your core will run faster.
2. Now enter to Menu and find Settings
3. Next select Factory Reset.
4. To confirm enter your password or if you have none then enter one of default 1122, 0000, 1234
5. Now your ZEN M80 will reboot.
6. Your ZEN M80 is Hard Reset successfull.