Hard Reset ZEN Ultrafone 104
How to factory reset ZEN Ultrafone 104? How to wipe all data in ZEN Ultrafone 104? How to bypass screen lock in ZEN Ultrafone 104? How to restore defaults in ZEN Ultrafone 104?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZEN Ultrafone 104. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ZEN Ultrafone 104 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- For the first thing, you have to turn your ZEN Ultrafone 104 off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- After a couple of seconds, your device completely turns off, and then you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should restart your smartphone by selecting option "reboot system now".
- Your ZEN Ultrafone 104 will be restarted in a few seconds after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (ZEN Ultrafone 104)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.