How to factory reset ZOPO C7? How to wipe all data in ZOPO C7? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO C7? How to restore defaults in ZOPO C7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO C7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZOPO C7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" wit the Power button.
- Good job!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video