Hard Reset ZOPO Color C2
How to factory reset ZOPO Color C2? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color C2? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color C2? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color C2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color C2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color C2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Next, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (ZOPO Color C2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.