Hard Reset ZOPO Color C3
How to factory reset ZOPO Color C3? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color C3? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color C3? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color C3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color C3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color C3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates.
- Keep holding the Volume Up until the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video
Zopo ZP700 Stock Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work