Codes ZOPO Color C5
Here you can find all secret codes for ZOPO Color C5. Check out how to enter hidden mode and use advanced options of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Let's get access to secret information about ZOPO Color C5. Click here and find out more information about secret codes.
- Calendar Storage *#*#225#*#*
- Google Play Services *#*#426#*#*
- IMEI Info *#06#
- Rlz Debug Ul *#*#759#*#*
- Testing Menu *#*#4636#*#*
- Put *#*#225#*#* to instantly get lead to Calendar Storage, where you will be able to check all information saved in your Calendar such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays and more Events.
- If you wish to get transfer to Google Play Services, where you can be to use PING, CONNECT, DISCONNECT and EVENTS options and read information about the network, then you will have to type *#*#426#*#* code to redirect to advanced options of your ZOPO Color C5.
- Do you want to get more information about your ZOPO Color C5 such basic parameters, and more features? Smoothly type *#06# secret code and open IMEI.INFO to get to know your device better.
- If you would like to get access to Rlz Debug Ul, then you need to open Call dialer and type *#*#759#*#*. Afterward, you will be able to find information about your next alarm, for example. You will be able to use RLZs, Pings, Event buttons. Client IDs is also possible to see.
- If you would like to get access to a secret place, called Testing Menu in order to find hidden information about your ZOPO Color C5, you need to input *#*#4636#*#* secret code to get the transfer to Phone info, Battery info, Usage statistic, and Wi-Fi information.
- Phone Information - In this section, you will be able to read the IMEI number, Phone number, Current Network, information about Roaming, GSM Service, GPRS Service and more. Ping Test is also possible to run.
- Battery Information - In there you can check all the information about your phone's battery, such as Battery status, Power plug, Battery level, Battery scale, Battery temperature, and more.
- Usage Statistics - Here, you can simply check the last app usage period.
- Wi-Fi information:
- Wi-Fi API - Now, you can use Wi-Fi settings, such as disable the Wi-Fi network, disconnect current connection and read additional information about the connection is possible in this section.
- Wi-Fi Config - This is the place, where you can find the current network configuration.
- Wi-Fi Status - In the last part of Testing Menu, you can easily perform the Ping test and also check a connected network.
Codes (ZOPO Color C5)