Developer Options ZOPO Color C5
Have you ever wonder how to find hidden functions in ZOPO Color C5? By using this tutorial you can unlock ZOPO Developer Settings. Check out how to enable developer options and use secret options of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- If you need to use any of the developer options on your phone, first thing you have to do for that is enter the Application menu from the homescreen, then find the Settings app and open it.
- Inside the following menu you'll have to select the About phone section and then scroll to the Build number option in the following window.
- Afterwards, you have to click on the Build number option until you see the "You are now a developer!" on your screen.
- Now you will have to go back to the Settings list and select the Developer options menu.
- In this menu you will need to tap on the switch in the upper right corner of the screen to enable the developer options on your ZOPO Color C5.
- Super! Now you know how to use the developer options on your device.
Developer Options (ZOPO Color C5)