Hard Reset ZOPO Color E ZP350
How to factory reset ZOPO Color E ZP350? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color E ZP350? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color E ZP350? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color E ZP350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color E ZP350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZOPO Color E ZP350 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release Power key as soon as the phone vibrates.
- Keep holding the Volume Up until the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Zopo ZP700 Stock Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.