How to factory reset ZOPO Color E1? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color E1? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color E1? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color E1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color E1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZOPO Color E1 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Select "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video