How to factory reset ZOPO Color F1? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color F1? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color F1? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color F1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color F1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color F1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by ZOPO holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You ought to release all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- From the menu in front of you scroll down to "yes" option and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ZOPO Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video