Developer Options ZOPO Color F1
Have you ever wonder how to find hidden functions in ZOPO Color F1? By using this tutorial you can unlock ZOPO Developer Settings. Check out how to enable developer options and use secret options of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- If you need to use some of the developer options for any of your own purpose, at start you will have to open the App menu from your hotspot and enter the Settings application on the following screen.
- After that you will have to find the About phone section and there select the Build number info.
- At this step you will have to keep clicking on the Build number option until you can see "You are now a developer!" on the screen, then you may stop.
- After you've become a developer, turn back to the Settings list and choose the Developer options menu.
- In there you will only have to use the switch in the upper right corner to make all the options in this menu available for you.
- Excellent! Now you know how to use the developer options on your ZOPO Color F1.
Developer Options (ZOPO Color F1)