Hard Reset ZOPO Color M4i
How to factory reset ZOPO Color M4i? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color M4i? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color M4i? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color M4i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color M4i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color M4i will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button as soon as the phone vibrates.
- If you see Android Robot let go of Volume Up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu, and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work