How to factory reset ZOPO Color M5i? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color M5i? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color M5i? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color M5i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color M5i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color M5i will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates.
- When the Android Robot release Volume Up.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button.
- Here select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are in Recovery Mode.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video