How to factory reset ZOPO Color S5.5? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color S5.5? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color S5.5? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color S5.5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color S5.5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color S5.5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button whne the device vibrates.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button.
- Then select "yes" with the Pwoer key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video