How to factory reset ZOPO Color X5.5? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Color X5.5? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Color X5.5? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Color X5.5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Color X5.5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Color X5.5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the smartphone vibrates.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot appears.
- Now push Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video