How to factory reset ZOPO Flash C? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Flash C? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Flash C? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Flash C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Flash C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZOPO Flash C will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while .
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video