Factory Reset ZOPO Flash S
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZOPO Flash S. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from ZOPO Flash S.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in ZOPO Flash S and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At first hold down the Power key for a short while to turn the device off.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done!
Factory Reset (ZOPO Flash S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.