Developer Options ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB
Have you ever wonder how to find hidden functions in ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB? By using this tutorial you can unlock ZOPO Developer Settings. Check out how to enable developer options and use secret options of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Enabling the Developer mode allows you to use all the developer options on your phone. To do that, you have to firstly switch on your phone and go to the Application menu and here select the Settings app.
- After that you will need to select the About phone section at the bottom of the list and then find the Build number option.
- Afterwards, you will have to keep clicking on the Build number option until you see "You are now a developer!" on your display.
- At this point, you have to go back to the Settings list and choose the Developer options menu.
- There you have to tap on the switch in the upper right corner to enable all options in this menu.
- Super! Now you know how to use the Developer options on your ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB.
Developer Options (ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB)