Portable Hotspot ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB
How to create portable hotspot on ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to share Wi-Fi from ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB.
Use the Android 6.0 Marshmallow setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB.
- If you need to open the Access point from your ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB which makes you able to share the Internet connection with other devices, you have to firstly open the Application menu from the homescreen and choose the Settings app from the following screen.
- Secondary, open the More option in the Wireless & networks settings and go to the Tethering & Portable hotspot option.
- Then you have to select the Wi-Fi hotspot menu and click on the switch in the upper right corner of the screen.
- At this point you also can change the name, password, security protocol and additionally reset your hotspot in the Set up Wi-Fi hotspot menu.
- Well done! Now you know how to enable the Access point from your ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB.
Portable Hotspot (ZOPO Flash X Plus 2 GB)