Portable Hotspot ZOPO Flash X Plus 3 GB
How to create portable hotspot on ZOPO Flash X Plus 3 GB? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to share Wi-Fi from ZOPO Flash X Plus 3 GB.
Use the Android 6.0 Marshmallow setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of ZOPO Flash X Plus 3 GB.
- There's a way to share the Internet connection with your friends using only your phone. If you want to know how to do that, follow this guide. First of all, open the Application menu, then find and enter the Settings app.
- After that you have to select the More option placed in the Wireless & networks settings and from there go to the Tethering & portable hotspot options.
- Then open the Wi-Fi hotspot option and in the opened menu click on the switch in the upper right corner of the screen to enable the Portable hotspot.
- Next, you have to enter the Set up Wi-Fi hotspot menu if you want to change the name, password or security protocol.
- Well done! Now you know how to enable and configure the Portable hotspot on your ZOPO Flash X Plus 3 GB.
Portable Hotspot (ZOPO Flash X Plus 3 GB)