Hard Reset ZOPO Flash X1
How to factory reset ZOPO Flash X1? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Flash X1? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Flash X1? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Flash X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Flash X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZOPO Flash X1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when the mobile vibrates.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Click Volume Up + Power key once again to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work