How to factory reset ZOPO Flash X1i? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Flash X1i? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Flash X1i? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Flash X1i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Flash X1i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZOPO Flash X1i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the smartphone vibrates.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Press Volume Up + Power button once again to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video