Hard Reset ZOPO Flash X2
How to factory reset ZOPO Flash X2? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Flash X2? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Flash X2? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Flash X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Flash X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZOPO Flash X2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the smartphone vibrates.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work