How to factory reset ZOPO Flash X3? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Flash X3? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Flash X3? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Flash X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Flash X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ZOPO Flash X3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the smartphone vibrates.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button once to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video