How to factory reset ZOPO Speed 7 ZP951? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Speed 7 ZP951? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Speed 7 ZP951? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Speed 7 ZP951?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Speed 7 ZP951. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZOPO Speed 7 ZP951 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Next, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video