How to factory reset ZOPO Speed 7C? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Speed 7C? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Speed 7C? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Speed 7C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Speed 7C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZOPO Speed 7C will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video