Hard Reset ZOPO Speed 8
How to factory reset ZOPO Speed 8? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Speed 8? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Speed 8? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Speed 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Speed 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZOPO Speed 8 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
- Turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while .
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Next, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work