How to factory reset ZOPO Speed X? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Speed X? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Speed X? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Speed X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Speed X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZOPO Speed X will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the smartphone vibrates.
- Release Volume Up if the Andorid Robot pops up.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video