How to factory reset ZOPO Touch ZP532? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Touch ZP532? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Touch ZP532? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Touch ZP532?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Touch ZP532. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZOPO Touch ZP532 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- Turn off the ZOPO Touch ZP532 hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Next, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video