How to factory reset ZOPO Z5000? How to wipe all data in ZOPO Z5000? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO Z5000? How to restore defaults in ZOPO Z5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO Z5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZOPO Z5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the phone vibrates.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video