How to factory reset ZOPO ZP200? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP200? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP200? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP200 will be as new and your MT6575 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Next, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video